Pecan is an automated AI-based predictive analytics platform. It simplifies and accelerates the process of building and deploying predictive models in various business use-cases, such as life-time value, Churn, demand forecast and more. Pecan connects to the raw data and completely automates the data preparation, engineering and prepossessing phases, as well as the model training and evaluation lifecycle. It was acknowledged as one of Israel's 50 most promising startups two years in a row.
We are looking for a junior automation developer (full time job) that will grow with us, as a company and as an individual. This position is also relevant for excelling recent graduates!
You will help to develop and scale our automation framework. This is a full fledged engineering position. You will help build a system that supports the automated testing of both a complex web application as well as a distributed data pipeline.
- B.Sc in computer science/engineering from a recognized university/college.
- Fluency in python and SQL
- Good understanding of object oriented design and programming.
- Experience with big data technologies and data driven systems.
- Working experience with Jenkins CI and Git.
- Working experience with behave / similar BDD/testing frameworks.
- Working experience with Selenium, page objects and page actions.