Pecan is an automated AI-based predictive analytics platform. It simplifies and accelerates the process of building and deploying predictive models in various business use-cases, such as life-time value, Churn, demand forecast and more. Pecan connects to the raw data and completely automates the data preparation, engineering and prepossessing phases, as well as the model training and evaluation lifecycle. It was acknowledged as one of Israel's 50 most promising startups two years in a row Responsibilities
- Take an active role in the configuration and maintenance of a diverse range of security tools on cloud environments
- Hands on implementation of Information Security across multiple teams and ensure systems are compliant with internal and regulatory security standards.
- Develop and streamline security alerting and management tools within AWS / Azure.
- Work with other DevOps engineers and Developers to remediate findings and provide solutions.
- 3+ years of experience within devops preferably in Information Security, Application Security and Network security
- Key Skill Sets: Linux ,Kubernetes , AWS, Azure, coding with python and bash scripting.
- Experience with identity and access management and SSO solutions, including SAML 2, OAuth 2, OIDC.
- Experience comprehensively securing and monitoring AWS/Azure with hands-on experience.
- AWS/Azure Security Engineering, Architecting or Security Specialty certification - an advantage
- Information Security Certification - an advantage