Pecan is an automated AI-based predictive analytics platform. It simplifies and accelerates the process of building and deploying predictive models in various business use-cases, such as life-time value, Churn, demand forecast and more. Pecan connects to the raw data and completely automates the data preparation, engineering and prepossessing phases, as well as the model training and evaluation lifecycle. It was acknowledged as one of Israel's 50 most promising startups two years in a row
What You'll Do
- Design, implement and deploy features and user interface of a unique machine learning Saas platform using Angular, Typescript, RXJS, Storybook.
- Built well designed, reusable web infrastructure and components that interact with multiple backends.
- Participate in design and architecture sessions
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Designers and other Software Engineers
Who You Are & What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of experience in web application development in a modern front-end web framework.
- Deep understanding in at least one of the following: Angular, React, Vue.JS
- Experience interacting with microservices based backend - and advantage
- Experience working with database technologies such as MsSQL/Mysql/Postgres - an advantage
- Experience working with design tools such as Figma and Zeplin - an advantage
- Python, Data engineering experience - an advantage
- BSc./MSc. In CS or similar - an advantage