Pecan is an automated AI-based predictive analytics platform. It simplifies and accelerates the process of building and deploying predictive models in various business use-cases, such as life-time value, Churn, demand forecast and more. Pecan connects to the raw data and completely automates the data preparation, engineering and prepossessing phases, as well as the model training and evaluation lifecycle. It was acknowledged as one of Israel's 50 most promising startups two years in a row
- Series C company with over $117M raised to date. Tier-1 investors: Google Ventures (GV), Insight Partners, GGV, Dell Ventures, Mindset and S Capital.
- 90+ employees and growing very quickly
- HQ in Tel Aviv with growing sales and marketing organization in the US
- Customers across CPG, retail, healthcare, mobile apps, fintech, insurance, and consumer services. Marquee customers include Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, and SciPlay.
What You'll Do:
- Design, implement and deploy features and user interface of a unique machine learning Saas platform using Angular, Typescript, RXJS, Storybook.
- Build well-designed, reusable web infrastructure and components that interact with multiple backends.
- Participate in design and architecture sessions
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Designers and other Software Engineers
Who You Are:
A problem solver at heart, you have a passion for excellence, you love to learn but know when it’s time to deliver and make ends meet. You aren’t threatened by a complex, dynamic and demanding environment. “There is no I in team”, is a motto you believe in deeply and you are always looking out for your peers. You know how to take ownership and drive projects to completion.
What We're Looking For:
- 8+ years of experience in web application development in a modern front-end web framework.
- Deep understanding in at least one of the following: Angular, React, Vue.JS
- BSc./MSc. In CS or similar - an advantage
- Python, Data engineering experience
- Experience working with design tools such as Figma and Zeplin
- Experience working with database technologies such as MsSQL/Mysql/Postgres
- Experience interacting with a microservices based backend