Pecan is an automated AI-based predictive analytics platform. It simplifies and accelerates the process of building and deploying predictive models in various business use-cases, such as life-time value, Churn, demand forecast and more. Pecan connects to the raw data and completely automates the data preparation, engineering and prepossessing phases, as well as the model training and evaluation lifecycle. It was acknowledged as one of Israel's 50 most promising startups two years in a row
What You'll Do
- Build next-generation web applications with Angular.
- Design, implement and deploy features and user interface of a unique Saas platform.
- Develop an efficient and reusable frontend system that drives complex web applications from the ground up.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager, Product Designer and Software Engineers.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
Who You Are & What We're Looking For
We are looking for a problem solver with a minimum of 4 years experience as a full stack developer.
A team player with self-learning capabilities and ability to work in a fast, dynamic and demanding environment.
- 4+ years of experience in web application development in a modern front-end web framework (Angular, React).
- 4+ years of experience with a modern backend framework such as Flask
- 4+ years of experience working with database technologies such as MsSQL, postgres
- Experience with SaaS platforms, CI/CD - an advantage
- Python, Data engineering experience - an advantage
- BSc./MSc. In CS or similar - an advantage