Pecan is an automated AI-based predictive analytics platform. It simplifies and accelerates the process of building and deploying predictive models in various business use-cases, such as life-time value, Churn, demand forecast and more. Pecan connects to the raw data and completely automates the data preparation, engineering and prepossessing phases, as well as the model training and evaluation lifecycle. It was acknowledged as one of Israel's 50 most promising startups two years in a row
- Series C company with over $117M raised to date. Tier-1 investors: Google Ventures (GV), Insight Partners, GGV, Dell Ventures, Mindset and S Capital.
- 90+ employees and growing very quickly
- HQ in Tel Aviv with growing sales and marketing organization in the US
- Customers across CPG, retail, healthcare, mobile apps, fintech, insurance, and consumer services. Marquee customers include Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, and SciPlay.
What You'll Do:
- Build next-generation web applications with modern web development frameworks.
- Design, implement and deploy features in a unique Saas platform that perform complex data and ML oriented tasks. Develop an efficient and reusable system that drives complex web applications from the ground up.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Designers and Software Engineers.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
Who You Are:
A problem solver at heart, you have a passion for excellence, you love to learn but know when it’s time to deliver and make ends meet. You aren’t threatened by a complex, dynamic and demanding environment. “There is no I in team”, is a motto you believe in deeply and you are always looking out for your peers. You know how to take ownership and drive projects to completion.
What We're Looking For:
- A minimum of 7 years of proven experience as a full stack developer solving real-world problems.
- A strong understanding of system design and knowledge of system design patterns.
- Experience taking complex systems to production while considering reliability and scale.
- Experience with REST APIs, server-side API integration, queues and distributed systems.
- Experience developing web applications in modern front-end and backend web frameworks.
- Knowledge of ORM, SQL and Data Modeling.
- Understanding of ML fundamentals.
- Experience with CI/CD & basic devops concepts.
- Experience with BigData systems.
- Experience with SaaS platforms.