About Pear Therapeutics:
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics. We aim to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including severe psychiatric and neurological conditions. Our lead product, reSET®, for the treatment of Substance Use Disorder, was the first prescription digital therapeutic to receive marketing authorization from the FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O®, for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, received marketing authorization from the FDA in December 2018. For more information,
The Associate Director Patient Services Digital Operations and Systems is responsible for end to end digital enablement of operations, including creation / management of PSC RoadMap, design, build, development & testing of Pear’s PDT (prescription digital therapeutics) service delivery platform, and ongoing development & maintenance the platform. This role is instrumental in reSET Connect’s digital service delivery asset to support reSET and reSET-O as well as all of Pear’s future PDT products.
The successful candidate is a highly skilled technical leader with extensive Patient Services experience. The ideal person has built build patient services operations from the ground up, including CRM, CTI, Data Warehouse and reporting systems. The role requires a keen awareness of what operational excellence looks like across people, process and systems for all parts of the patient journey.
Strong candidates for this role must have excellent experience designing / building integrated CRM / CTI workflow, automating and facilitating pushed work, effective user interfaces, and robust metrics / reporting streamlines operations, improves agent effectiveness, operational efficiency and drives improved agent behaviors. Strong candidates also have a track record of project management build engagements, experience with critically evaluating process workflows, and documenting both business and technical requirements. Experience in utilizing multi-channel communications and electronic Rx intake are differentiation factors for eligible candidates.
Critical to this role’s success is the ability to work cross functionally with office-based teams, learning from field based colleagues, and managing external partners to construct the future of digital service delivery operations.
- Design, development and maintenance of Pear Patient Services Digital Service Delivery Roadmap for its existing and future products
- Oversee the project management of Pear’s Digital Service Delivery Platform, including design, development, testing and deployment activities
- Partner and collaborate with field-based to better understand the needs of patients, providers and payers to in the design and development of a frictionless PS operations.
- Present to Patient Service and Commercial leadership the PS Roadmap plans and regular updates regarding future state operational capabilities.
- Analyze regularly operational reports and metrics to understand the opportunities to improve the processes and systems to better drive operational performance and customer satisfaction.
- Help foster a department culture that places patients first, providers and payers as critical customers and ensures operational excellence through effective internal and external partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA degree preferred.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in developing / managing / leading teams to design & build CRM operational systems for patient services programs and detailing process workflows in the healthcare or pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Deep & fluent understand integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and CTI systems utilizing multi-channel communications. SalesForce experience is essential.
- Solid understanding of the healthcare technology and systems integration environment, including platforms and capabilities for eRx, eBV, ePA, EHRs, etc
- Solid understanding of health insurance and benefits and healthcare distribution, including SPPs and having a knowledge of SPP business & dispensing processes.
- Experience in new product launches.
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Possess strong critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and manage competing priorities.
- Desire to innovate and work at an ultra-fast paced, quick decision-making energetic environment with little bureaucracy.
- Ability to travel up to 30% for key customer presentations and vendor oversight.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation and training.