- It's all about Next Practices, not just Best Practices
- Join this Global leader in Immigration Law
- Your passion for Best Practices within Tech will go a long way
Founded with the former Head of US Immigration and a CEO named among the Nation's top three immigration lawyers (Chambers 2018), Pearl has one of the largest global immigration practices in the country. A leader in technology and customer care, it's the Nation's only firm to win major awards for Innovation, Global Immigration, and Pro Bono Service. We provide best employers with a full range of services from work permits and permanent residence to immigration program oversight, employment eligibility, and business traveler compliance.
Our team is dedicated to continuous improvement and innovation, and therefore we have a new opening for a Project Leader, Best Practices to join Pearl on a full time, permanent basis.
Located in San Francisco's Financial District, the role of Project Leader, Best Practices is responsible for proactively implementing, and constantly improving the Company's use of technology, and smart business processes. This is to ensure premium client experience and greater business efficiency.
As the successful candidate, your duties will include:
- Undertaking & prioritizing a range of internal efficiency projects aimed at streamlining processes and improving the interface between Pearl and its clients
- Analyzing Partner approaches and metrics in order to identify next practices
- Auditing Pearl’s current database to identify incomplete data and ways to automate (or at least minimize effort on) thorough and accurate data entry
- Facilitating the development of useful metrics & milestones to guide the work of Tracker & Pearl employees contributing to project outcomes
- Collaborating with Partners to ensure that the needs of key clients are taken into consideration during the re-engineering of current processes & procedures
- Managing a learning network of internal stakeholders facilitating the sharing of next practices and compiling relevant resources, tool-kits etc.
- Project managing the execution of all project objectives without being limited to best practices, but exploring innovative concepts to develop next practices
To be eligible for consideration, you will possess the following skills & experience:
- Strong organizational, time management and project management skills
- Minimum of 3 x years in project or product leadership role
- Proven to be a self-starter who creates and delivers on the work agenda
- Exceptional information management comprehension and skills
- Ability to work independently and also to manage up to four part-time people (assign volunteer legal assistants and case coordinators to specific functions and projects, such as training other staff on co. software, running expert reports, configuring workflows, etc.)
- Ability to influence and collaborate with relevant internal staff in order to deliver to project objectives
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Extremely high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency with project management software and MS Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
We believe in hiring smart, good people. We are idealistic, determined, and fierce advocates for our clients. We work tirelessly to uphold our values of equality and diversity, ensuring that every employee has a meaningful place on the team. We drive hard, but we play together and truly respect work-life balance. Come and join the family!
To APPLY, please forward your updated resume & tailored cover letter following the link provided.
No agencies please.