- Wonderful Onsite opportunity in Redwood City + DTSF
- NIV and IV expertise required in this engaging role
- Represent Pearl Law Group on client site and feel appreciated
Pearl Law Group has a new opening available for an experienced, engaging and confident Onsite Immigration Manager to act as PLG's onsite representative in Redwood City, working directly with this dynamic and innovative client. This is a full time, permanent opportunity working four days per week in Redwood City onsite, and one day per week at PLG's global headquarters in downtown San Francisco.
As the successful candidate in this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Updating processes & procedures between our client and PLG whilst onsite, and trouble-shooting onsite as they arise on a daily basis
- Acting as PLG's key point of contact onsite at all times, fielding inquiries via phone, email, and in-person
- Reviewing, modifying, and drafting templates for necessary protocols/documents, and memos
- Undertaking regular immigration reporting for our client and PLG's head office including immigration status & change reports
- Updating and accessing information via various in-house immigration databases
- Liaison with key stakeholders onsite including representatives of HR, and foreign nationals directly
- Answering questions and providing general information pertaining to a range of NIVs including: F1, TN, O-1A, O-1B, L, H1B
- Answering questions and providing general information pertaining to the full IV process
Furthermore, in order to be eligible, you will possess the following skills/experience/attributes:
- Minimum of 5 x years of experience as a Corporate Immigration Paralegal
- Experience working across a range of NIV & IV cases
- Sound understanding of the differences between various visas and stages of processing
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to instigate necessary dialogue with members of HR, and foreign nationals, in order to meet objectives and offer support whilst onsite
- Ability to remain calm within a dynamic work environment, and empathize with the needs of others
- Proven strong problem solving skills with little need to regularly escalate matters
- An articulate communication style, and professional presentation
- Onsite client experience is highly advantageous (not essential)
This is a rare and wonderful opportunity for a candidate who is looking to take their business immigration journey into an onsite environment, whilst still maintaining a strong sense of camaraderie with teammates of Pearl Law Group/Pearl Immigration LLC.
To APPLY, please submit a covering letter together with your updated resume in order to be considered. Please note that priority attention will be given to those applications that are accompanied by a tailored cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!