- Join this industry leader in business immigration
- Strategic and operational focus
- Legal industry experience highly advantageous
- Similar experience in a company of 100-200 employees preferred
Pearl Immigration has a new opportunity for a Head of Finance to join our team on a permanent, full time basis. This integral role is responsible for driving and further implementing strategic & operational financial leadership across the Pearl Law Group & Pearl Immigration business entities. Furthermore, this function oversees & provides mentor-ship to the Firm's Financial Controller, and Accounting team, and forms part of the Firm's team of executives. This role is based in our global headquarters in San Francisco's Financial District.
As the successful candidate, your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all aspects of the Accounting Department (together with the Controller) including payroll, financial reporting, AP/AR/collections and outsourced global third parties
- Providing detailed tracking and analysis of financial data to Executive Team
- Mentoring Partners regarding business financials & budgeting
- Working with the Partners, Controller and Managers to develop annual budgets
- Preparing ad hoc financial analyses, as requested
- Creating & maintaining effective use of financial modeling processes/tools/systems to support strategic/tactical decision making by Partners
- Reviewing & assessing the financial impact of new business opportunities and other projects, as requested by Partners
- Managing all aspects of facilities, vendor, and banking relations
- Preparing miscellaneous tax filings and reporting requirements including annual sales tax, annual property tax, SF payroll tax etc.
- Working with the People & Operations Manager, drive the annual bonus & salary review processes
- Working with the Financial Controller and Accounting Manager, recommend & assist with the implementation of improvements to accounting processes & systems, encouraging automation, where beneficial & feasible
- Accessing/building financial controls & tracking, utilizing business best practices
- Developing & leading various financial efficiency projects in partnership with relevant key internal stakeholders to improve workflow
- Undertaking financial analyses of business areas on a semi-regular basis to ensure effective & financially responsible recruitment of staff
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following skills/experience and attributes:
- 7+ years of progressive experience leading the financial operations of a global organization of 100-200 employees (legal industry experience preferred)
- Consistent & stable job tenure to-date
- Exceptional financial/accounting systems and business application skills
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and advanced knowledge of GAAP
- High level of emotional intelligence with the ability to influence & negotiate with key internal stakeholders to effect positive change
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with a diverse audience
- Strategic mindset with relevant experience influencing strategic financial change in a corporate environment as per short & longer term financial goals, with the ability to also work at an operational level when required
- Proven experience as a leader and manager, with an approach that motivates and further unifies employees
- Masters Degree in Finance (or similar)
- CPA qualification highly advantageous
We believe in hiring smart, good people. We are idealistic, determined, and fierce advocates for our clients. We work tirelessly to uphold our values of equality and diversity, ensuring that every employee has a meaningful place on the team. We drive hard, but we play together and truly respect work-life balance. Come and join the family!
To APPLY, please follow the relevant link.
Priority review will be given to those candidates who submit a tailored cover letter together with their updated resume.
To learn more about Pearl Law Group, and Pearl Immigration LLC, please visit us at www.pearlimmigration.com