- A new role for a skilled Project Coordinator to lead special projects & offer EA support to visionary CEO
- Your chance to work remotely within West Coast time zone - and still feel like part of the team
- Pivot. Pivot. Pivot. And feel appreciated
Founded with the former Head of US Immigration and a CEO named among the nation's top three immigration lawyers (Chambers 2018), Pearl Law Group has one of the largest global immigration practices in the country. A leader in technology and customer care, it's the nation's only firm to win major awards for innovation, global immigration, and pro bono service. We provide best employers with a full range of services from work permits and permanent residence to immigration program oversight, employment eligibility, and business traveler compliance.
Pearl Immigration is a tech-enabled services company created by Pearl Law Group partners. Born out of 20+ years of raising the bar in corporate immigration, the team is consistently awarded for immigration services, pro bono work, and technology innovation. With a relentless focus on the employee experience, Pearl delivers unsurpassed results for clients. The company manages and delivers every facet of immigration law* and compliance ranging from temporary visas and work permits, to permanent residence and immigration program oversight utilizing our cutting-edge technology, Pearl Hub - the first corporate immigration platform built to keep all employees informed and safe. (*US Legal Services are provided by Pearl Law Group.)
Visionary CEO/Founder seeks an effective, experienced Special Projects Coordinator/Executive Assistant to offer a diverse range of support across her award-winning companies, including a top-ranked immigration law firm and a SaaS compliance software company. The ideal candidate is tech-savvy, with exceptional communication skills & judgment, the ability to drive projects forward, and run with ad-hoc EA tasks as required.
Former experience in high-level executive support, written communications, and project management is essential. An interest in immigration and/or legal technology is advantageous. This position has the flexibility to be remote (Pacific Standard Time zone hours) or work from our beautiful light-filled office three blocks from BART in the Financial District.
As the successful candidate, your key deliverables across the first three months will be as follows:
- 30 Days: Master the art of communications and calendar management, optimizing the time of our CEO. Research and brief prior to meetings and events.
- 60 Days: Edit communications and materials. Manage formatting/templates/graphics for specified collateral. Manage CEO’s projects, tasks, and follow-ups.
- 90 Days: Draft communications and written materials on behalf of CEO. Apply initiative to drive projects forward and ensure that stakeholders are accountable to set action items.
Naturally, you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- BA/BS Degree highly advantageous
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail
- Experience keeping internal and external stakeholders informed and accountable
- Ability to write for impact, with concise subject lines and bullets
- Capacity to prioritize, manage, and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- An innately proactive, unflappable attitude, and team focus
- Supreme judgment and discretion in representing high-profile executives
- Comfortable interacting with employees at all levels
- A focus on sourcing innovative solutions - tech savvy (LinkedIn Profile required)
Our Core Values:
- Client Satisfaction
- Team Ethic
- Use of Database & Tools
- Problem Solving & Initiative
We believe in hiring smart, good people. We are idealistic, determined, and fierce advocates for our clients. We work tirelessly to uphold our values of equality and diversity, ensuring that every employee has a meaningful place on the team. We drive hard, but we play together and truly respect work-life balance. Come join the family!
To APPLY, please follow the links, attaching your updated resume with a tailored cover letter and a link to your LinkedIn Profile.