We are looking for a Senior Loan Officer to join our Peak Finance team in Nevada! If you are looking for a new opportunity, this is your chance to come on board and bring your team with you or build out a new team! You will have the privilege of being placed within one of the larger Real Estate firms in Las Vegas. Peak Finance Company is an established mortgage company that is dedicated to our clients and officers and maintains a passion for success. We believe in transparency in compensation and ongoing training.
What We Offer:
- Peak Finance offers full transparency on mortgage banking pricing – there are no hidden allocations
- Peak Finance specializes in complex scenarios and non-traditional transactions
- Peak Finance provides full in-house support, including processing, to all loan officers
- Peak Finance has strong relationships with a multitude of Tier 1 and Tier 2 investors
- Peak Finance offers a complete line of mortgage products, including conventional, FHA, VA, ALT QM, Hard Money, Small Balance Commercial and HELOCs
- Peak Finance is an in-house lender for a residential real estate broker with multiple offices
- Identify business opportunities and develop new client relationships.
- Responsible for effectively structuring loans.
- Call on customers and referral sources from management.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of products and services.
**Must be licensed as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) per the S.A.F.E. Act requirements
**Must be able to/can self-generate leads; have establish business essential and have strong follow up on in house leads
- Knowledge of the current FHA/VA/CONV guidelines
- Advise new and existing customers on various loan programs based on their financial needs and current rates
- Obtain and analyze financial and credit data
- Negotiate terms and conditions of loans with applicants
- Manage personal pipeline to ensure service standards and financial goals are met
- Prior relevant experience.
- Self-motivated; possess the drive to perform and achieve in a fast-paced environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial statements, market analysis as well as key financial concepts related to banking.
- Strong analytical and underwriting skills.
- Superior communication skills and out of the box thinking.
- Proven ability to generate new business.
- Superior knowledge of technology and systems.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus- Not Required.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k plan with competitive employer matching
- Flexible schedule
This position is commission-based and can be very rewarding for the right individual. We foster an environment of hard work and great attitudes and that is what we are looking for in every addition to our family.
We are dedicated to providing that person with all the tools necessary to ensure success.