Since 1991, the Peak Corporate Network has brought together America’s top real estate professionals to deliver comprehensive solutions for homeowners, homebuyers, private investors, brokers, lenders, agents and corporate clients. Our network is made up of independent, but affiliated companies that are staffed by industry experts that boast years of experience and a unique skill set to help navigate the complexities of the real estate business.
This position is primarily responsible for coordinating the administrative duties of our real estate offices.
· Provides additional administrative support in a variety of capacities including: data entry, database management and assisting with completing of assigned projects, report generation, events/meeting planning, travel arrangements, expense reporting, filing, copier project, mail handling, supplies control, and processing of letters/correspondence
· Answers basic questions for the RE associates regarding marketing, contracts and prospecting; directs higher-level/more complicated questions to Broker of Record or Branch Manager
· Trains sales associates and office staff on the provided tools and systems
· Trains and conducts onboarding for new brokerage staff
· Assists with new associate onboarding, acts as point-of-contact for several weeks after new associate starts
· Oversees and works with Marketing to create business cards, listing and open house signs
· Puts together new associate packets
· Prepares Power Point presentations
· Ensures new associates and employees are registered on and proficient in our proprietary software
· Managers first point of contact regarding office procedures
· Provide administrative support to managers when necessary
· Assists director of operations as needed
· Other duties as assigned
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
· 2+ years of related experience required, Real Estate experience preferred
· High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and some basic graphic design experience
· Minimum of Associate’s Degree in business-related course of study, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Positive attitude, highly dedicated and driven
· Extremely focused on attention to detail
· Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks
· Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and achieve defined objectives