We are a Nationally Recognized privately-held firm comprised of several real estate-related companies; Significant services provided include:
· Residential Brokerage with over 300 agents
· Commercial Brokerage
· Full service Escrow company
· Foreclosure services in both Residential and Commercial brokerage
· Key investments, both acquiring and financing various properties throughout the United States.
Opportunity for the right candidate:
Our residential real estate brokerage is seeking a Real Estate Branch Sales Manager with significant knowledge and understanding of the real estate industry. As a leading authority and recognized leader in real estate services the following are key attributes we are looking for in this candidate:
We are looking for a person who is interested in being a part of our management team with a long-term commitment, who shares our core values of helping our associates, employees, clients and achieve their dreams. In return, you will achieve yours!
Highly accomplished Real Estate Manager with proven successful record in the following significant areas:
· Recruiting experienced agents that will fit in our business model
· Recruiting Brand New agents into the business, our candidate must have a successful track record of results orientated training and retention of these Brand New agents.
· Retention of all agents who contribute to our joint success.
· Coaching and motivating a wide and diverse agent base from new to very experienced
· Motivate our non- agent staff to be agent and client centric focused on helping our team close more transactions.
· Create personal business plans utilizing the many tools we have to insure all of our hard working agents achieve their goals for their families and themselves, work with them to hold them accountable based on their initial goal setting meeting and the “Why” they are doing what they are doing.
Other responsibilities include:
· Accountability for sales and profitability of team
· Coordinate with Director of Operations in setting goals for agents
· Coordinate with training manager and deliver agent training and education
· Review and approve agent's listing, sales, opening and closing files (oversee CDA processing and commission checks from Escrow)
· Evaluate current practices and programs for improvement/efficiencies
· Organize sales and staff meetings
· Supervise all office personnel
Candidate should meet the following to apply
1. State of California Brokers License in good standing
2. 4-5 years’ experience in a management role preferred
3. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
4. Recruiting experience and results documented
5. Professional communication skills
6. Self-Starter to insure maximize time management
7. Detail oriented, clear understanding of the key metrics of which they will be accountable for
8. Strong computer skills with Microsoft Suites
9. Strong working knowledge of Real Estate contract terms and condition