Peachy’s mission is to clear care barriers and make wrinkle treatment more accessible than it’s ever been through Preventative Botox, Prescription Retinoids, and Daily Use Sunscreen. Our approach? Transparent pricing, unmatched quality of care and solutions backed by science. Plain and simple.
Peachy Nurse Practitioners treat wrinkle prevention through comprehensive consultations, treatment plans, and administration of neurotoxins. Peachy Nurse Practitioners are experts on wrinkle prevention options including Peachy’s prescription retinoid, sunscreen and other aftercare products, providing education to every client. Ideal candidates will have a passion for the Peachy culture, brand, and commitment to clinical excellence. This role embodies integrity, confidence, and is a Peachy role model for the team!
Peachy Providers earn their base pay + quarterly performance bonuses. Top performing Peachy Providers are earning over 20% in bonus!
What You’ll Do:
- Complete Peachy’s comprehensive and rigorous clinical training program and attend ongoing continuing education trainings and events
- Provide exceptional customer service in every Peachy client interaction
- Perform wrinkle burden analysis and develop treatment plans for clients
- Educate clients about Peachy’s variety of wrinkle prevention oferings including neurotoxins, prescription retinoids, and aftercare products
- Administer neurotoxin (Botox®, Xeomin®, Jeuveau®, and Dysport®) in the 3 FDA on-label locations for facial wrinkles
- Complete and maintain accurate charting and clinical documentation for every client
- Adhere to all company-wide initiatives, operational procedures, and safety protocols
Who You Are:
- Effective Communicator - Attentive, responsive, and adaptable to deliver multi-mode communication with clients and team members.
- Problem Solver - Able to make sense of complex problems through exploring a variety of options, seeing the root cause of issues, and effectively providing solutions that address the needs and goals of those involved
- Interpersonally Savvy - Relates openly and comfortably with a diverse group of people, builds rapport easily, and tunes into group dynamics.
- Driven Achiever - Consistently sets and achieves results with high standards, pursues responsibilities with energy and drive, and pushes self and others to achieve results
- Into the Details - Adheres to infection control standards including, but not limited to: hand hygiene, use of PPE, and equipment disinfection/sterilization. Strong commitment to HIPAA privacy practices
What You Have:
- Active Nurse Practitioner license in the state you’re applying to work in
- Active Board Certification as an Adult, Family, or Women’s Nurse Practitioner
- Active BLS Certification
- 1+ year experience as a Nurse Practitioner preferred
- Flexible to work in multiple studio locations within a reasonable distance to your home studio
- Availability to work a Full-Time schedule including weekdays, weekends, and some holidays
- Availability to work a Part-Time schedule including weekends and some holidays
- Minimum of 18 years old and eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Frequently required to kneel, bend, sit and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to use needles and properly inject patients in the three FDA approved areas for wrinkle prevention
- Ability to lift/transport items weighing up to 30 lbs
- Operate standard office equipment and technology
Pay & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Health and Wellness perks
- 100% medical malpractice coverage
- Employee discount for Peachy services and products
- 401K program participation after 90 days of employment
Target base pay range for Part-Time and Full-Time Nurse Practitioner roles:
New York, NY: $60.00 -$65.00/hour USD
Washington, DC: $60.00-$62.00/hour USD
Chicago, IL: $54.00-$60.00/hour USD
Peachy may pay more or less than the posted range based on factors including but not limited to: relevant experience, qualifications and location. This range may be modified in the future.
This position requires additional responsibilities not listed here and may change throughout employment.
Peachy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. The Company also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities, pregnant individuals, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in accordance with applicable laws.
Alert: We are aware of a scam whereby imposters are posing as employees from Peachy. Be aware of anyone requesting financial or personal information. At Peachy, we take pride in creating a best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card, driver’s license, or bank information, etc.) from you via text or email. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job related communication mentioning Peachy, let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.
Information for Recruiters: Peachy only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Peachy does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Pursuance to the Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.