PDT Partners, a leading quantitative investment manager, is looking for a highly talented individual to join the Investor Relations Team, focusing on client service and operations. This role is a great opportunity for a smart, detail-oriented individual to learn all aspects of client service in an innovative, collegial environment at a world-class trading firm. As a crucial member of our small, high-performing team, you’ll have a chance to understand how the firm operates and interact with senior colleagues across the firm.
Why join us? PDT Partners has a stellar 25+ year track record and a reputation for excellence. Our goal is to be the best quantitative investment manager in the world—measured by the quality of our products, not their size. PDT’s extremely high employee-retention rate speaks for itself. Our people are intellectually exceptional, and our community is close-knit, down-to-earth, and diverse.
- Prepare and distribute regular investor reports, including fund estimates, risk reports, and market commentary
- Liaise with our fund administrator and internal accounting team to ensure accuracy, correct processing, and booking of investor trades
- Address investor requests in real time, often interfacing with internal groups to obtain relevant information
- Update and maintain marketing and due diligence materials
- Manage and maintain CRM system and investor portal
- Record, maintain, and utilize quantitative and qualitative investor data that are inputs in regulatory filings, projections, and analyses
Below, you'll find a list of skills and experiences we think are relevant. Even if you don’t think you’re a perfect match, we still encourage you to apply because we are committed to developing our people.
- 0-3 years or more of work experience
- Strong numerical literacy and Excel skills
- Extremely diligent, organized, and meticulously attentive to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and meet firm deadlines for both short- and long-term projects
- Flexible and motivated to take ownership of projects and demonstrate follow-through
- Highly collaborative, with ability to work well with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to contribute to an intellectually challenging and friendly team environment
- FINRA Series 3 license, or willingness to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record (all majors welcome—ideal candidates are distinguished by the ability to apply their background to inform and enhance their work)
DISCLAIMER: This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). PDT will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, PDT will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.