PBS Engineering and Environmental Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in creative, sustainable, solutions provided with an appreciation for quality and community. With more than $50M in revenue and nearly 300 employees, PBS team members are turning challenges into solutions through our growing Pacific Northwest offices.
Learn more about what it’s like to work with us: pbsusa.com/careers
We are currently seeking to add a hybrid or in-person Marketing Coordinator to our team in Vancouver, Washington.
$50,000 - $70,000 annually full-time with benefits.
The PBS Marketing team includes a mix of creative and business-minded professionals working together to win new business and serve existing clients. We do this by promoting PBS’ wide range of engineering and environmental services through writing, graphic design, presentation, and collaboration.
Our team not only produces competitive proposals, but we also:
- Create teaming opportunities with architects, contractors, and partner firms.
- Offer public involvement services to help private clients and public agencies connect with their stakeholders.
- Provide creative services internally and externally, including graphic design, website content, video production, grant writing, and social media.
To help us follow our many avenues for growth, the PBS Marketing department is looking for a self-directed, team-oriented individual to build on their graphic design strengths, writing skills, and business know-how with our energetic, innovative, and inclusive team.
- Degree, certification, or equivalent experience in Communications, Marketing, Business, Graphic Design, or a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience as a graphic designer, writer, or marketer.
- Solid writing and editing abilities, including high-level skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong graphic design abilities in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Availability for occasional event support during non-business hours.
- Solid organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Current driver’s license.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro video editing and After Effects visual effects software.
- Experience in the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry.
- Collaborate with technical staff to create proposals and other materials.
- Help with client interviews and presentations.
- Maintain project descriptions, resumes, and client information.
- Support additional marketing areas, including public outreach and events.
- Perform proofreading and design reviews.
- Ability to travel for proposal delivery and meetings, on occasion.
At PBS, we value our people and their personal and professional growth. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion create an environment that fosters this growth and where people can build fulfilling, long-term, careers.
Qualifying employee benefits may include but are not limited to 401(k) with employer match, medical, dental/orthodontic, vision, FSA, DCA, Employee Assistance Program, alternative/naturopathic care, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, voluntary life insurance, family building benefits, wellness stipend, tuition reimbursement program, donation matching, PTO, paid holidays, annual bonuses, paid volunteer hours, and pet insurance.
PBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).