With the ever-increasing cyber security threats, and our obligations to comply with PCI and GDPR rules and regulations, we at PayU are committed to maintain a vigilant approach to protect our systems and data along with the evolving technology landscape. As such, we are adopting a devops culture and moving security to the left in our global PSP solutions and engineering group. The Global Product Security Lead will drive this process by ensuring the security during development and implementing commercial / native / property controls in production across different layers of PayU Hub (application and cloud infrastructure), quickly reacting to new threat scenarios.
If you have:
- Experience with DevSecOps/ Cloud and App Security.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Curiosity and dedication to learning and are able to apply new knowledge in a pragmatic and timely manner.
- Knowledge of attacks and mitigation methods, with knowledge in two or more of the following: Containers security, Web application and browser security; Development of security tools, automation or frameworks; Security assessments and penetration testing; Authentication and access control; Applied cryptography and security protocols; Security monitoring and intrusion detection; Incident response and forensics; Network protocols and secure network design; Operating system internals and hardening (e.g. Linux).
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience
If you can:
- Lead, coach, mentor and direct the teams and at the same time be ready to roll-up sleeves and get into action in a global growing company
- Design and build great security solutions to meet complex, system-wide requirements.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into code.
- Debug and consider test implications across protocol and architectural stacks
Join our teams!
ZOOZ a PayU company, is a leading financial services provider in global growth markets. Our solutions are based on the most advanced technology that empowers billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online, extending the reach of financial services.