We’re looking for a skilled, curious and hardworking Software Engineer with a strong Java Background who wants to make a difference. You will be part of a local team fully committed to create a world without financial borders. Your core objective is to build a highly performant, resilient credit platform for PayU’s EMEA region.
We are looking for:
JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
So if you…:
- Have strong experience with Java (1.8 version is a minimum)
- Are an analytical troubleshooter and problem solver. You may not have the answer, but you are driven to find it
- Are a coder who focuses on writing clean code, and makes sure that we're moving on the same pace
- Feel responsibility for your work, and continuously improving the process
- Are a person for whom Spring Boot is not a mystery
- Have working knowledge with database skills on relational databases, preferably Oracle,
- Have experience in working in a Linux environment
- Are familiar with CI/CD and TDD techniques
- Have an understanding of cloud solutions - that would be a bonus point,
- Understand the principles of Agile and SCRUM methodology, and know how to apply it in everyday work
- Have a good understanding of the English language, in written and spoken form
…then you are the person we are looking for!
We need You:
- To create software using the technologies mentioned above, implement and maintain it in the future
- To perform Code reviews, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development and Agile processes
Do You need more details...?
Your responsibilities and main activities will be:
- Delivering highly available solutions for our users
- Collaborating with other team members, and other teams
- Creating user documentation
- Thinking big, moving fast, breaking things, fixing things, experimenting, brainstorming, analyzing data and user needs
- Collaborating with business partners: banks and technical partners with an opportunity to both learn from and contribute to all of those different areas
- Analyzing and solving production failures, implementing new features, delivering it on production and maintaining it after deployment (you build it, you run it!)
What we will give you:
- Salary: 5000 - 11000 PLN gross + benefit package
- Annual bonus
- Contract of employment (Umowa o pracę)
- An outstanding opportunity to become part of a team of top engineers learning from one another and contributing to the global PayU success,
- An opportunity to work in the best office in Poznań! :)
Who we are:
PayU, the fintech-arm of Naspers, is a leading financial services provider in global growth markets. We use our expertise and heritage in cross border and local payments to extend the services we offer to merchants and consumers. Our innovative technology, developed in-house as well as through investments and strategic partnerships, empowers billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online, extending the reach of financial services.
Our local operations span 18 growth markets across Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. Here we deliver fast, simple and efficient financial services technology that unlocks access to more than 2.3 billion consumers in our regions.