PayU, the fintech-arm of Naspers, is a leading financial services provider in global growth markets. We use our expertise and heritage in cross border and local payments to extend the services we offer to merchants and consumers. Our innovative technology, developed in-house as well as through investments and strategic partnerships, empowers billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online, extending the reach of financial services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify leads in ecommerce, travel and insurance segment; govt bodies, utilities, ISP/DTH, Education and work towards signing them with PayU for payment gateway products.
- Manage existing accounts/banks to ensure revenue levels are grown and product array widened, through cross sell
- Conduct product presentations, demo, commercial negotiation and agreement closure.
- Act as first point of contact from business team for merchant queries.
- Work with internal stakeholders in ensuring customer satisfaction with PayU product & services
- Achieve allocated quarterly and yearly targets for sales in western region.
What you’d need to bring to the table:
- Minimum 6-10 years of experience in B2B sales in any industry, if experience in merchant acquiring, digital payments or cloud platforms, it will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel, job requires anywhere between 3-7 working days of travel in a month
- Relationship with ecommerce incubator and website/ mobile app development service providers is preferred.