PayU is the payments and fintech business of Prosus, a global consumer internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world. Operating and investing globally in markets with long-term growth potential, Prosus builds leading consumer internet companies that empower people and enrich communities.
The leading online payment service provider in 36 countries, PayU is dedicated to creating a fast, simple and efficient payment process for merchants and buyers. Focused on empowering people through financial services and creating a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper, PayU is one of the biggest investors in the fintech space globally, with investments totalling $700 million- to date. PayU also specializes in credit products and services for emerging markets across the globe. We are dedicated to removing risks to merchants, allowing consumers to use credit in ways that suit them and enabling a greater number of global citizens to access credit services.
Our local operations in Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia enable us to combine the expertise of high growth companies with our own unique local knowledge and technology to ensure that our customers have access to the best financial services.
India is the biggest market for PayU globally and the company has already invested $400 million in this region in last 4 years. PayU in its next phase of growth is developing a full regional fintech ecosystem providing multiple digital financial services in one integrated experience. We are going to do this through 3 mechanisms: build, co-build/partner; select strategic investments.
PayU supports over 350,000+ merchants and millions of consumers making payments online with over 250 payment methods and 1,800+ payment specialists. The markets in which PayU operates represent a potential consumer base of nearly 2.3 billion people and a huge growth potential for merchants.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will develop the code that improves our overall iOS mobile customer experience
- Work alongside other partners (such as Product Managers, Designers, UX/UI and QA) to build and ship features that go into the main application.
- Rapidly add new functionality, tackle complex problems, and ship defect free code at a rapid pace
- Work with other developers across PayU to ensure we’re using the right methodologies and practices
- Help build our technical execution plans and ensure we hit all expectations
Qualifications and Experience:
- Hands-on experience in swift and objective-c.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications.
- Having Command on iOS SDK using latest tools Xcode.
- Should have published two or more iOS apps in the App store.
- Having practical knowledge with Client Server integration using REST or SOAP services.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as SQlite, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Storyboard and UI Views Integration.
- Design and code for scalable applications that support a big user base of millions.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle i.e. Agile Model.