What you’ll be doing:
- Identify leads in compulsive segment, i.e. government, education and utility; and work towards signing them with PayU for payment gateway products.
- Manage existing accounts to ensure revenue levels are grown and product array widened, through cross sell
- Work closely with regional business lead in strategic and tactical planning for the region
- Conduct product presentations, demo, commercial negotiation and agreement closure.
- Act as first point of contact from business team for merchant queries.
- Work with internal stakeholders in ensuring customer satisfaction with PayU product & services
- Achieve allocated quarterly and yearly targets for sales in southern region.
What you’d need to bring to the table:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in B2B sales in any industry, if experience in merchant acquiring, transaction banking, digital payments or cloud platforms, it will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel, job requires anywhere between 3-7 working days of travel in a month
- Relationship with ecommerce incubator and website/ mobile app development service providers is preferred.
So what do we offer?
- A Competitive salary, including benefits
- Modern offices with individual working spaces
- Exceptional projects
- Awesome teams that love finding ways of making things better, faster, stronger
- Interesting growth prospects