Do you bring a lot of energy into the world?
Ready for the chance to join a large growth-oriented organization?
A global fin tech company located in Poznań seeks a forward-thinking and hardworking Senior Accountant to join the team!
We need You :
- to find possibilities to automate according process,
- to perform account reconciliations and analytical work as the need arises,
- to support the Chief accountant, Financial Controller and Finance Manager when needed,
- to collaborate with the internal finance team on various aspects of Polish local GAAP and taxation,
- to take part in large accounting projects in SAP, Cognos and other systems.
Do You need more details...?
Your responsibilities and main activities will be:
- monthly financial statement preparation for Poland,
- posting of GL documents,
- document check for tax purposes,
- partnership with external companies at tax compliance,
- providing support to accounting functions in other countries if/when required,
- communicating with other departments in a way understandable for non-expert users.
- that you to have advanced skills in General Ledger accounting,
- good working knowledge of Polish accounting standards and Polish taxation, statutory and management reporting is essential to this position,
- advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge (especially in Pivot tables, VLOOKUP functions),
- proficiency in English and Polish is required,
- you have a motivation to learn new skills.
- contract of employment (Umowa o pracę),
- a flexible benefit package,
- prospect of working in spacious and modern office in Poznań.
PayU, the fintech-arm of Naspers, is a leading financial services provider in global growth markets. We use our expertise and heritage in cross border and local payments to extend the services we offer to merchants and consumers. Our innovative technology, developed in-house as well as through investments and strategic partnerships, empowers billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online, extending the reach of financial services.
Our local operations span 18 growth markets across Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. Here we deliver fast, simple and efficient financial services technology that unlocks access to more than 2.3 billion consumers in our regions.