Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world?
Ready for the chance to join a large yet growth-oriented organization?
A global fin tech company located in Poznań seeks a forward-thinking and hardworking Accountant to join the team!
We need You :
- to take part in accounting projects in SAP, Cognos and other systems,
- to perform account reconciliations and analytical work as the need arises,
- to support the Chief accountant, Financial Controller and Finance Manager when needed,
- to collaborate with the internal finance team on various aspects of Polish local GAAP and taxation.
Do You need more details...?
Your responsibilities and main activities will be:
- General Ledger posting and reconciliation,
- payroll posting,
- communicating with other departments,
- managing of reconciliation in profit and loss account between P&L and external systems,
- substitution in accounting process,
- finding possibilities to automate according process.
- experience working with General Ledger accounting,
- advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge (especially in Pivot tables, VLOOKUP functions),
- that you have motivation to acquire new skills,
- Proficiency in English and Polish to be able to do analysis and tasks independently.
- Contract of employment (Umowa o pracę),
- A flexible benefit package,
- Prospect of working in spacious and modern office in Poznań.
PayU, the fintech-arm of Naspers, is a leading financial services provider in global growth markets. We use our expertise and heritage in cross border and local payments to extend the services we offer to merchants and consumers. Our innovative technology, developed in-house as well as through investments and strategic partnerships, empowers billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online, extending the reach of financial services.
Our local operations span 18 growth markets across Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. Here we deliver fast, simple and efficient financial services technology that unlocks access to more than 2.3 billion consumers in our regions.