PayU’s Commercial team is looking for a Global Farmer with an e-commerce and payments background preferred, to work with a talented team of professionals in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the world's leading payment services providers. We are looking for team players who delight in their work and embrace innovation.
This role offers an existing combination of sales, management and problem-solving skills to quickly build and maintain relationships internally across all PayU regions as well vertically across merchant organizations.
RESPONSABILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITES
- Achieve assigned sales quota in a designated portfolio and meet assigned expectations for profitability
- Strong internal project management with key stakeholders and close collaboration with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Risk, Pricing, Legal & Compliance, Integration, Operations, Technology, and Product. End to end ownership of assigned accounts
- Ensure accounts performance in terms of sales, profitability, quality and service and complete strategic customer account plans that meet company standards
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Build and maintain product knowledge, keeping abreast of product enhancements and latest industry trends, and provide feedback to product and sales management
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Farm new opportunities to execute large-scale projects for payment processing implementation
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the service quality and on time deliverables.
- Frequent analysis of customer payment behavior in LATAM to provide clear and valuable market and consumer insights.
- +5 years in commercial positions; MBA or equivalent preferred
- Prior experience and a good understanding of the Payments & FinTech Industry is a plus
- Experience in budget management, forecasting, pricing, account profitability reviews
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
- Passion for technology, high energy, curiosity, flexibility and drive are key ingredients to be successful.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Sales experience working in client facing role, such as business development, sales or account management
- Prior experience and good understanding of the Payments & FinTech Industry is a plus
- Methodical, organized, self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on team work, initiative and ownership.
- Ability to build strong relationships and work effectively with all internal and external teams including sales, business development, marketing, and product management.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and written/spoken communication skills.
- Fluent in English is a must