PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE
Add capability and elevate talent level of High Velocity Team for the process of hunting new clients globally, helping PayU to increase its global presence in several markets and achieve our corporate FY21 commercial targets.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITIES
- Achieve assigned sales quota in a designated portfolio and meet assigned expectations for profitability
- Strong internal project management with key stakeholders and close collaboration with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Risk, Pricing, Legal & Compliance, Integration, Operations, Technology, and Product. End to end ownership of assigned accounts
- Ensure Hunting performance in terms of sales, profitability, quality and service to help meet company growth goals in Brazil
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Hunt new opportunities to bring mid and large-scale projects for payment processing platform.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the service quality and on time deliverables.
- Frequent analysis of market behavior in LATAM to provide clear and valuable market and consumer insights.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- +3 years in commercial positions; MBA or equivalent preferred
- Prior experience and a good understanding of the Payments & FinTech Industry is a plus
- Experience in forecasting, pricing, account profitability reviews
- Passion for technology, high energy, curiosity, flexibility and drive are key ingredients to be successful.
- Commercial experience working in client facing role, such as business development, sales or account management
- Methodical, organized, self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to build strong relationships and work effectively with all internal and external teams including sales, business development, marketing, and product management.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to operate in a global, highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Self-starter, Pro-active and Positive atitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on team work, initiative and ownership.
- Sales & Business Development skills.
- Fluent English is mandatory and Spanish is a plus.
- Cultural fit with PayU.
- Team worker
- Humble and Winning Mindset
- Eager to learn more about industry and to always improve knowledge