The ideal candidate will provide continuous consulting throughout the integration project life cycle, starting with supporting pre-sales activities and extending until the successful launch of the Merchant or Solutions Provider on the PayU Global Hub. In addition, the candidate will also interface with internal technical and business teams around the globe and contribute to significant platform changes and improvements such as roll outs of new programs or scoping of new project initiatives.
Know the PayU Tech and Product
- Familiarity and ease with online payments products and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of PayU products and features in order to provide subject matter expertise for merchant integrations regionally, as well as for the global PayU Hub.
- Maintain accurate and current PayU product and feature knowledge / documentation for your region on behalf of GC.
- Awareness of market trends and regulatory changes with responsibility for informing the GC teams and customers of such changes, the impact and possible changes to roadmap (priorities).
- Engage with regional and global PayU Hub product teams for roadmap planning, prioritization and management to ensure appropriate feature and payments will be available for global merchants.
Support the Sales Process
- Understand each step in the PayU GC sales cycle end to end and be able to articulate the boundaries of the role.
- Engage (as outlined separately) in stages of the GC Sales process: S1 opportunity verification (technical pre-assessment) and NDA, S2 proposal (full technical assessment), S7 integration and testing (as it says), and S8 full launch / live (monitoring, support and then hand off to account management and post integration sales support).
- Provide proposal support to the sales team specifically for product, technical and functional sections of RFI and RFP documents.
- Participate as a technical / integration expert on sales conference calls, prospect visits, at trade shows, conferences, and customer workshops (international travel required).
- Work independently at times but more typically in partnership with your non-technical Sales counterpart.
- Present to stakeholders’ reports on progress and the main problems and solutions.
- Provide feedback loop and opportunity for improvements internally:
- Conduct retrospectives / lessons learned with Sales, Ops and Product and encorporate learnings.
- Features or product requirements as part of the quarterly planning process.
- After full launch / live stage of the sales process ensure handoff to Sales Support and or Key Account Manager as appropriate.
Engage with customer opportunities
- You will be responsible for client communication which includes product demos and technical sales discussions.
- Ensure successful on-site and remote integrations which includes awareness of platform scaling requirements.
- Provide expert advice and consultation for interested prospects on PayU’s technological capabilities, product features and benefits.
- Provide training on the PayU products & services to customers either as classroom based or as train the trainer sessions.