Support Team Leader
If you like technology and enjoy helping people to better understand and use it, join our Customer Success team and become a ZOOZer.
The Customer Success team at ZOOZ addresses the end-to-end needs of our customers, from pre-sales and integration assistance to post-sales support and analytics. You’ll be part of our dedicated and dynamic team collaborating with other global groups across the company, including Engineering, Infrastructure, Product Management, Sales, and Account Management.
As a team, we teach and motivate one another, aspiring to deliver the best quality of work internally and to our customers on a daily basis. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with international customers who use our payments platform, using your creativity, analytical skills, and perseverance to tackle problems ranging from the straightforward to the complex.
We are looking for a Support Team Leader who will be responsible for providing global first-class help desk service, measure and improve the service, according to SLAs.
You will need to be familiar with the Payments ecosystem and our platform, learn our customer needs and lead the team to provide excellence.
This is a full-time position that includes being on call in evenings and weekends.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A leader - be able to guide and mentor the team members
- Create KPIs and monitor them
- Manage the daily activities of the team
- Handle customer escalations, complex, and on-going problem situations
- Manage communication with other departments
- Promote and enforce support procedures and processes
- The role includes hands-on work on case investigation and resolution as needed
- At least 2 years experience as a Team Leader in Support/CS and working with global customers
- Experience with Help Desk ticketing system management, ticketing routing and maintaining a high level of service according to SLA
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot system/applications flows and provide solutions
- Tech savvy and knowledge of customer support tools (zendesk, salesforce, etc)
- English - mother tongue is an advantage
- Experience in the Payments industry - an advantage
- Relevant Bachelor degree (Computer, Industrial Engineering, etc.)