Be part of our Sales Engineers!
You will provide sales support and integration guidance to customers by detailing product features, answering questions and acting as the technical point of contact throughout the sales process.
Know the PayU Tech and Product
- Familiarity and ease with online payments products and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of PayU products and features in order to provide subject matter expertise for merchant integrations regionally, as well as for the global PayU Hub.
- Maintain accurate and current PayU product and feature knowledge / documentation for your region on behalf of GC.
- Awareness of market trends and regulatory changes with responsibility for informing the GC teams and customers of such changes, the impact and possible changes to roadmap (priorities).
- Engage with regional and global PayU Hub product teams for roadmap planning, prioritization and management to ensure appropriate feature and payments will be available for global merchants.
- Testing any new feature or product to be released by the Product and Engineering teams before offering it to customers.
Support the Sales Process
- Understand each step in the PayU GC sales cycle end to end and be able to articulate the boundaries of the role.
- Engage (as outlined separately) in stages of the GC Sales process: S1 opportunity verification (technical pre-assessment) and NDA, S2 proposal (full technical assessment), S7 integration and testing (as it says), and S8 full launch / live (monitoring, support and then hand off to account management and post integration sales support).
- Provide proposal support to the sales team specifically for product, technical and functional sections of RFI and RFP documents.
- Participate as a technical / integration expert on sales conference calls, prospect visits, at trade shows, conferences, and customer workshops (international travel required).
- Work independently at times but more typically in partnership with your non technical Sales counterpart.
- Provide feedback loop and opportunity for improvements internally:
- Conduct retrospectives / lessons learned with Sales, Ops and Product and incorporate learnings.
- Features or product requirements as part of the quarterly planning process.
Engage with customer opportunities
- You will be responsible for client technical communication which includes product demos, technical sales discussions and technical testing.
- Ensure successful on-site and remote integrations which includes awareness of platform scaling requirements.
- Elaborate customized technical documentation (Statement of Work) for the priority integration projects.
- Apply all required tests to certificate the integration developed by the customer and ensure that everything is working well.
- Give feedback of any correction or improvement that the customer must do in its integration.
- Provide expert advice and consultation for interested prospects on PayU’s technological capabilities, product features and benefits.
Don't wait more to be part of our team!