PayU’s Commercial team is looking for a SMB Growth Manager with an e-commerce, bank and payments background preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the world's leading payment services providers. We are looking for team players who delight in their work and embrace innovation.
RESPONSABILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITES
- Achieve assigned sales quota in a designated portfolio and meet assigned expectations for profitability
- Strong internal project management with key stakeholders and close collaboration with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Risk, Pricing, Legal & Compliance, Integration, Operations, Technology, and Product. End to end ownership of assigned accounts
- Ensure accounts performance in terms of sales, profitability, quality and service and complete strategic customer account plans that meet company standards
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Build and maintain product knowledge, keeping abreast of product enhancements and latest industry trends, and provide feedback to product and sales management
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Farm new opportunities to execute large-scale projects for payment processing implementation
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the service quality and on time deliverables.
- Frequent analysis of customer payment behavior in LATAM to provide clear and valuable market and consumer insights.
- +3 years in commercial positions; MBA or equivalent preferred
- Prior experience and a good understanding of the Payments & FinTech Industry is a plus
- Experience in budget management, forecasting, pricing, account profitability reviews
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
- Passion for technology, high energy, curiosity, flexibility and drive are key ingredients to be successful.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Sales experience working in client facing role, such as business development, sales or account management
- Prior experience and good understanding of the Payments & FinTech Industry is a plus
- Methodical, organized, self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on team work, initiative and ownership.
- Ability to build strong relationships and work effectively with all internal and external teams including sales, business development, marketing, and product management.