PayU, the fintech-arm of Naspers, is a leading financial services provider in global growth markets. We use our expertise and heritage in cross border and local payments to extend the services we offer to merchants and consumers. Our innovative technology, developed in-house as well as through investments and strategic partnerships, empowers billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online, extending the reach of financial services
We are looking for a core member of our strategy team to strengthen and scale up the business.
What you'll be doing:
- Driving preparation, consolidation and closure of strategic/quarterly business plan with cross functional coordination as per the prescribed formats
- Forecasting monthly revenues and presenting before SLT for review and input. Analysis of variances Actuals vs BP/Forecast and trends along with key performance indicators
- Effectively partner with functional leadership to drive improvement in gross margins
- Responsible for automation of account level metrics with various analysis in order to increase the wallet share
- Able to do business/sales/target planning basis business/sales inputs
- Perform market sizing/mapping and competitive analysis
- Prepare presentations for Internal review, Board, International etc.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience or consulting/investment banking background
- SQL skills/experience in working on databases will be preferred - for fetching data and running queries. (Not mandatory)
- Advanced Analytics & Benchmarking: Predictive Analysis, external benchmarking within same Sector/ Industry and need based advanced analytics.
- Ability to take end-to-end accountability/ownership of assigned work
- E./B.Tech or Graduate from a Tier 1 college or MBA from Tier 1 or tier 2 college
- 3-6 years of experience in Business facing Finance roles (Planning, Analytics)
- Experience from startup / ecommerce / payment industry / investment banking/ market facing companies in India - not Back office
- Prior experience in payments or financial services preferred – not mandatory