What are we looking for:-
Build strong relationships with stakeholders across business and technology levels. Own the technical merchant relationship throughout the onboarding and product implementation cycle.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Lead merchants through development, QA and integration of payment gateway, API’s & other paymentstacks
· Troubleshoot issues raised during PG & other payment stack integration
· Provide support to merchants and internal on product/integration issues
· Suggesting/correcting merchant payment flow based on API’s and payment stacks available
· Work closely with projects on merchant-specific initiatives that involve integration development
· Create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes
· Analyzing merchant transaction data to debug issues with payment flow
· Technical Background preferred (B.Sc IT/ B.Tech/C-DAC, etc)
· Basic knowledge on SQL queries
· Basic knowledge of Ticket management Systems, SLA’s etc.
· Expertise in any language – PHP or JAVA
· Acquaintance with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. anydesk).
· Effective communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly, secure positive outcomes, and break down complex topics
Skills: Development/ Tech Support /production support experience preferred, Excellent communication skills -verbal and written
Personal characteristics: Strong team player, ability to collaborate with peers and proven ability to work in a matrix organization. Willing to work extended hours depending on severity of the issue reported
Experience: 3- 6 years