Purpose of this Role
To lead the Transactional Efficiency team for Brazil, whose main purpose is to ensure a proper balance of fraud risk allowed and merchant approval rate.
To support the commercial team with merchant interactions directly related to fraud prevention. To represent PayU in environment discussions related to fraud management, and to interact with acquiring and issuing banks, aiming for a strong cooperation to prevent fraud with controlled impact for merchants.
- Manage the fraud risk of the merchants in Brazil
- Define and adjust the fraud prevention and monitoring strategy for the credit card transactions.
- Support the commercial area to provide adequate fraud management prevention without impacting the approval rate.
- Manage the data third parties
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge in database management
- Understanding of fraud risk indicators and drivers
- Speak fluent Portuguese and English. Spanish is a plus