Role & Responsibilities:
- Own the business targets for key accounts based out of respective region – GMV, Revenue, Gross Margin, Cross-Sell etc
- Manage a team of Key account managers for the high revenue relationships across E-commerce & Compulsive (Govt., Utilities, Insurance, Education) industry segments
- Meeting and managing relationships with key decision makers (CXOs) across clients.
- Deepening the existing business relations by providing new product solutions through extensive analytics, consulting and communication with the clients.
- Developing the GTM strategy and sales roadmap for multiple products
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure merchant needs are fulfilled effectively.
Qualification & Experience:
- Have around 6-10 years of experience, preferably in Digital Payments, Fintech Industry
- Be a good team leader with ability to motivate & drive team to achieve targets
- Have strong logical acumen to think analytically & influence relevant stakeholders
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs