What are we looking for?
• Drive month on month results on generating leads, merchant on-boarding, GMV and revenue
• Liasoning with product team to drive constant improvements to the OBD journey
• Effectively engage with third party teams to ensure adherence to TAT and improve rules and processes set for all teams
• Ensure that merchant NPS is actively tracked and improved
• Bachelor’s and/or MBA in sales, marketing.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in a product sales role/consulting/sales roles. Sales experience in an online payments organisation is preferred
• Demonstrated leadership within and/or outside a work setting
• Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills and clarity of thought to identify and solve business problems
• Ability to learn complex businesses very quickly, define problems accurately while paying attention to detail in the solution
• Ability to manage and multi-task under tight deadlines
• Strategic management perspective, strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to engage with a large number of third party teams to drive business effectiveness.