- Develop and execute recruiting plans to meet hiring requirements
- Work on end to end recruitment of Development, Infrastructure, Product, Design and Analytics along with leadership hiring
- Hiring for key positions within PayU
- You will also be offering, negotiating and closing on candidates and onboarding the candidates into the organization
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Process Improvement
- We expect you to be an active contributor, a thinker working to improve the way we hire and the methodologies we adopt to build out the recruitment function
We require an individual contributor with a potential to lead a team in the future.
- Tier 1/ Tier 2 B schools would be preferred.
- 7- 10 years of proven experience in recruitment.
- You must also have in-depth knowledge of the industry in which you recruit.
- Worked on end to end recruitment for tech and product vertical.
- Full cycle recruiting experience supporting business leaders by delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced, dynamic and people-centric business model
- A Hustler, with a strong can-do mentality, who is joining us to build on a vision, not to do a job
- Ability to work under pressure, tight timelines and an unstructured environment