What you’ll be doing:
- Identify leads in offline payments space in categories like large & mid format retail, F&B, insurance, govt bodies, utilities, ISP/DTH, Education, financial services, B2B etc and work towards signing them with PayU for offline payments products like QR, UPI etc.
- Manage existing accounts/banks to ensure revenue levels are grown and product array widened, through cross sell
- Conduct product presentations, demo, commercial negotiation and agreement closure.
- Act as first point of contact from business team for merchant queries.
- Work with internal stakeholders in ensuring customer satisfaction with PayU product & services
- Achieve allocated quarterly and yearly targets for sales in southern region.
What you’d need to bring to the table:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2B sales in any industry, if experience in merchant acquiring, digital payments or cloud platforms, it will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel, job requires anywhere between 3-7 working days of travel in a month
- Relationship with retail merchants, system integrators is preferred.