The kind of person we’re looking for:
As a Sales Engineer, you are a partner to the Sales Team, helping prospects understand the value of the Paytronix solutions through demonstrations, presentations, “proof of concept” activities, and technical conversations. You enjoy and understand technology, and the positive impact it can have on businesses; and you enjoy the intersection of business, telling stories, and technology. You learn quickly, can “think on your feet”, and enjoy collaboratively solving problems.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Support the technical elements of the sales cycle, being the go-to resource for the sales team, actively demonstrating the products and answering technical questions about Paytronix products.
- Be a master of Paytronix technology and be able to articulate its value to the prospective clients seeking a great guest engagement solution.
- Formulate and communicate integration and data migration strategies between the Paytronix platform and the prospects’ current systems.
- Gain the trust of technical influencers within the prospective customers and become the “Trusted Advisor” for those prospects.
- Support prospective clients in their evaluation of the Paytronix platform, work in lockstep with other internal teams to ensure that prospect evaluations are set up for success.
- Create and deliver training content for the sales team, including product demonstration scripts, specific value proposition education, and competitive evaluations.
- Work with sales, product and development teams; constantly thinking about ways to programmatically and repeatedly demonstrate the platform.
- Work with Product Teams to provide feedback from the field, convey requirements and help to refine the “product roadmap.”
- Understand the competitive landscape in depth and help the sales team articulate Paytronix differentiation against each significant competitor.
- At times, participate in trade shows, conferences, and other events. Travel up to 30% (once travel restrictions are lifted).
The kind of skills/experience you’ll need:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the motivation to inspire both our prospective clients and your teammates.
- The ability to quickly build rapport with individuals and teams.
- High technical acumen, and strong business sense.
- Empathy for prospects and who you work with you identify with their challenges and your desire to delight shines through in your communications.
- 3+ years of experience in a client facing role at a technology company.
- BS or BA degree in Computers / IT / or business.
- The capacity for creative problem solving.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
The extra stuff that would be nice:
- Experience in the restaurant/convenience store industries, especially with technology therein
- MBA or broader experience in business
- Experience in digital/mobile marketing
For information on our benefits, see here.