The kind of person we’re looking for:
The role of Account Manager is primarily a Sales role that manages a book of existing Paytronix customers to find upsell opportunities. This includes (but is not limited to) taking a holistic look at an account, identifying ways to help clients maximize the efficacy of what they have, and look for opportunities to sell additional services.
If you are somebody who enjoys interacting with clients, and have a desire to take a consultative approach to selling at all levels of an organization, this is the role for you. If you consider yourself curious and feel the need to learn everything you can when presented with a challenge, you will likely fit in wonderfully well. You will need to be able to work with technical people, finance people and marketing people with a general understanding of each point of view. It is a unique way to get exposure in a sales capacity to all areas of large and small organizations.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Accountable for monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota goals
- Navigating current customer accounts to identify and close sales opportunities
- Identifying opportunities to expand adoption of products and services
- Developing strong relationships with key personnel within the current customer base
- Understanding and promoting best practices for all key products
- Managing and executing a sales pipeline/forecast
- Conducting customer facing presentations utilizing effective selling methods
- Working closely with client services to maintain customer satisfaction and generate sales opportunities
- Identifying “at risk” customers and coordinating resources to resolve issues.
The kind of experience you’ll need:
- Proven track record of sales quota over achievement
- Proven ability to handle customer questions and objections regarding products, features, and services.
- Proven track record of cross-functional collaboration in a sales and/or support function
- Ability to handle customer engagements in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive.
- Ability to understand the ever-evolving competitive landscape so to pre-empt competitive threats and sell against competitive products.
The extra stuff that would be nice:
- Knowledge of the Sandler Selling System.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Experience in the restaurant industry
- Ability to travel frequently to customer locations, trade shows and events in the USA.