The kind of person we're looking for:
We are looking for a driven person who is eager to get in front of prospective clients and help us initiate conversations with targeted accounts. Curiosity, diligence, and charisma will all be required to turn heads and open doors to new business. If you are an achiever seeking to grow in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, this position is for you.
Our sales team is a tight-knit group of people who apply their knowledge of the industry and understanding of the company’s goals to lead our organization to greater success year after year. We are seeking a team member who is excited to benefit from continued mentorship while contributing what they learn along the way.
Given the interaction with potential buyers and required familiarity with the company’s services, experience in Demand Generation can form the foundation for rewarding careers in sales, marketing, and product management.
The kind of stuff you'll be doing:
- Making initial contact and building relationships with individuals early in the buyer’s cycle
- Qualifying and setting meetings between prospective clients and their area executives
- Researching specific accounts and individuals in order to improve the efficacy of our outreach and maintain the quality of our prospective client database
- Training in industry leading tools such as Salesforce and Marketo will be provided
- Working with the sales and marketing teams to design, execute, and monitor targeted outbound campaigns
The kind of experience you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and tact
- Proven track record of setting and achieving ambitious goals
- Creativity, discipline, and passion
The extra stuff that would be nice:
- Experience in the restaurant industry
- Competitive background