Does this describe you?
You relish the opportunity to make a significant impact in a market-leading, high-growth company—you are not comfortable with the status quo. You have accomplished a lot already in B2B performance marketing. Now you are ready and motivated to apply your skills, knowledge, and experience to the next level to develop a world-class demand generation program at Paytronix.
You will support our successful growth as a thought-leader and expert by leveraging internal and external data, identifying/developing new channels, and developing team members in their careers. You bring a strategic and execution mindset to this role. Does this describe you? Let’s go!!!
So, who is Paytronix?
Chances are that you have used our products over the past two weeks without even knowing it. Paytronix provides the right tools, through innovative technology, and over 40 POS (Point of Sale) integrations, to restaurant and convenience store operators to facilitate Loyalty, CRM, and Delivery Gift platforms. Check out our website for more at Paytronix.com
The Kind of stuff You’ll be doing:
- Identify and implement robust methods to attract new prospects by leveraging multiple marketing channels (website, webinars, digital ads, blog, newsletter) to drive qualified leads, brainstorm & implement experiments, and stay up to date on each channel’s best practices
- Develop and implement high-performing digital advertising strategies and campaigns through search, behavioral advertising and with media partners. Collaborate with internal teams for content and materials, work with agency partners to develop ad copy, landing pages, and offers. Help your team to plan, execute, and report on all self-serve digital ad campaigns.
- Drive sales revenue by converting new prospects to qualified leads. Build out comprehensive nurture campaigns to support every stage of the conversion process.
- Analyze the data concerning marketing funnels, report on time-to-close, CPL, CAC, LTV, and payback periods. Create a multi-touch attribution model to measure the value of channels that touch prospects at different stages of the buyer journey (awareness, consideration, conversion, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Close Team to ensure demand plans meet or exceed each team's expectations, and that the teams are appropriately prepared to participate in and follow-up on demand initiatives to drive to conversion.
- Direct website content improvements and development to optimize for competitive positioning, best practices in organic and paid search, and form conversions.
- Investigate and experiment with new marketing channels such as podcasts, review sites, newsletters, and more – let’s try some new ideas and measure their success!
- Lead a high-performing team with strong engagement and purpose
The kind of stuff you’ll need:
- A creative and analytical mindset who applies a ‘test and learn’ principle to all campaigns
- Extensive experience working with key B2B demand generation channels including digital advertising, social media, email, webinars, retargeting, etc.
- Expert-level experience using Pardot, Salesforce, Google Adwords, and LinkedIn to create and measure campaigns.
- Experience with website optimization.
- 8+ years of SaaS and/or high-growth leadership experience with a minimum of 5+ years of experience building and leading demand generation efforts
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, with the ability to flex into responsibilities outside of role to support business growth
- An eye for detail, high-quality workmanship
- Experience in the restaurant or convenience store industry is a plus.
- Medical -- Choose from 3 Medical Plans (PPO, HMO, and High-Deductible)
- Dental - Select from 2 Dental plans, including adult Orthodontics
- Vision – 1 plan available
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- 401K with generous company match; 2-year vesting
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous PTO
- One paid charity day
For information on our benefits, see here.