The kind of person we’re looking for:
Paytronix is investing heavily in the expansion of our Customer Success & Support teams, and we are looking for our first Manager of Customer Success Management to lead our newly built CSM team. This leadership role will be responsible for leading a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) in delivering personalized support of our market-leading platform to our Enterprise clients. The CSMs are the holistic relationship managers of our customers and serve as advocates throughout the customer lifecycle. As the manager of this team, you will be responsible for the effectiveness and overall performance of the CSMs by developing their skills, providing support, and driving an enhanced customer and employee experience.
The Customer Success Management team is an emerging and growing team and will require your skills to establish best practices and help to build out our CSM framework for engaging and managing our customers. You will collaborate extensively with the team, as well as across company departments to ensure that customers are well supported, and the Customer Success program continues to evolve. We are looking for a talented people-leader who is a natural and dynamic team builder, a Customer Success fanatic, and passionate about optimizing customer experience.
The Manager of Customer Success will elevate the profile and accomplishments of their team by raising awareness of positive cases studies – and then leveraging them into repeatable and scalable best practices to be used across the department. The Manager will work closely with their teams and customers to identify gaps in our customer experience to convert into process and policy improvements. The Manager must be able to collaborate cross-departmentally to influence company priorities and keep their team’s activities aligned to corporate objectives and key results (OKRs).
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Set expectations, provide goals, and manage priorities for direct reports to contribute to department and company objectives
- Hire, train, and manage a team of CSMs to holistically manage the relationships of our customers throughout the customer journey.
- Provide situational coaching and skills development of team members at various stages of their career and experience levels
- Provide regular, timely, and constructive feedback to team and lead formal performance reviews
- Ensure the team has the tools, systems, and training to be able to execute their responsibilities at a consistently high level
- Handle customer escalations that originate from the team and use them as coaching opportunities to further develop the team’s skillset
- Serve as manager-level resource for selected accounts and third parties to build relationships with key stakeholders and ensure strong partnership and collaboration.
The kind of skills and experience you’ll need:
- Building, leading, and managing a high-performing team of Customer Success Managers
- Experience handling large customers and complex relationships to successful outcomes
- Familiarity with CS best practices and tactics
- Proven track record of coaching the team to exceeding goals
- Creativity, tenacity, and passion while working with cross functional teams to drive an enhanced customer experience
The extra stuff that would be nice:
- Experience leading in-person and remote teams
- Proven playbooks for customer engagement that can be adapted to suit our program
- Familiarity with Salesforce and CS solutions
- Familiarity with NPS and voice of the customer practices
For information on our benefits, see here.