Paytronix is a cloud-based digital guest engagement platform for the hospitality industry. Our innovative, unified platform provides loyalty programs, online ordering, gift cards, branded mobile applications, and strategic insights to more than 1,800 leading restaurant and convenience store brands. Our valued clients leverage the power of Paytronix across 50,000 sites globally to create seamless, personalized, and brand-authentic experiences that foster lasting relationships with their customers. For more than 20 years, Paytronix has been a trusted partner helping brands maximize the lifetime value of their guests and grow more profitable businesses. For more information, visit www.paytronix.com.
The kind of person we’re looking for:
The restaurant and convenience store industries are going through a tremendous evolution and Paytronix is on the forefront of innovating to support these changes. Will you join us? As a Configurations Specialist, you will be instrumental in ensuring Paytronix’s customers get the support they need to drive tremendous value from our suite of guest engagement products and successfully transform in this time of great change.
This is the perfect role for someone who is technically minded, interested in learning enterprise SaaS software, and loves configuring systems. Paytronix is looking to hire Configuration Specialists who will work within our technical customer success team to configure and execute customer loyalty, order & delivery and gift card projects within our platform. The Configuration Specialist will be responsible to precisely gather requirements from the customer, convert those requirements into configurations, perform testing to ensure accuracy, and work with the customer to release them into production on time. This is a great role to learn all about the Paytronix platform and build your technical software skills to grow your career.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Assist client corporate Marketing and/or IT staff with remote configuration of restaurant and convenience store campaigns, promotions, gift card orders, and marketing programs
- Perform set-up and configuration of the Paytronix platform to support customer needs
- Assist customers with Gift Card orders - including generating card numbers, testing and uploading card data, and clearly communicating status updates with customers and third-party vendors throughout.
- Clearly communicate (verbal and written) to set expectations and provide guidance and updates as case progresses
- Gather and organize requirements and requested timing for projects under ownership to ensure complete, accurate, and on-time design
- Validate that projects are developed in a sustainable, scalable way utilizing the platform as intended
- Work with customers to ensure that proper user acceptance testing is performed
- Manage a dynamic queue of projects with attention to client alignment and satisfaction
- Capture complete project notes in project management system, including customer communications, requirements, steps and results, and resolution.
- Escalate projects as appropriate, including on behalf of Enterprise clients, and ensure successful closed loop with all stakeholders
- Effectively balance rapid project completion with maintaining high quality of service and communication
- Draft training and reference materials for customers to access in our Customer Resource Center to help educate and strengthen their use of the Paytronix platform.
- Ensure projects are addressed and resolved according to documented Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
The kind of skills and experience you’ll need:
- Technically-minded and detail-oriented with a passion for problem solving and completing projects.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail; ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology, including demonstrating mastery of basic and intermediate product features and proficiency with advanced features in a fast time frame.
- BS or BA degree and/or relevant work experience within the computer and/or IT industry.
The extra stuff that would be nice:
- Experience with loyalty programs, in the restaurant or convenience store industries, and/or with point-of-sale systems such as Micros, Aloha and Toast.
- Knowledge of software configuration, installation, and testing.
- Experience with the use of APIs in software products.
- Experience with client services including the delivery of training sessions
Salary Range: 62-78k
- Medical -- Choose from 3 Medical Plans (PPO, HMO, and High-Deductible)
- Dental - Select from 2 Dental plans, including adult Orthodontics
- Vision – 1 plan available
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- 401K with generous company match; 2-year vesting
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous PTO