The kind of person we’re looking for:
Are you passionate about ensuring customers maximize their first value with a new product? Do you love supporting a team of project managers and technologists in executing on-time, high-quality, profitable implementation and professional services projects? Are you eager to join a talented team of fellow Implementation Delivery Managers and Directors to help revamp implementation methodologies, frameworks, and tools? If you are nodding yes, we’d love for you to join the Paytronix Client Services team in supporting our growing Implementations and Professional Services business.
The restaurant and convenience store industries are going through a tremendous evolution and Paytronix is at the forefront of innovation to support these changes. As the Implementations Delivery Manager, you will be responsible to ensure your team delivers on-time, on-budget implementation projects and adopts new processes that allow us to scale our fast-growing business. You will support a team of 5-10 Implementation Consultants who are responsible for executing against scopes of work and project plans for our customers. You will also work closely with your peers on the Implementation Management team and other members of Client Services leadership to ensure we have strong, scalable processes. Additionally, you will work cross-functionally with Product Management, Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure successful outcomes for our customers.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Maintain positive relationships with customers and be a point of escalation for customers and Paytronix team members alike
- Lead and manage a services delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently and to the highest quality
- Support your team in identifying customer needs and overseeing services delivery
- Ensure the team remains organized, meets deadlines, and knows how and when to escalate risks
- Ensure team-wide compliance with firm-wide processes
- Ensure project leads are managing project schedules, scopes, and budgets effectively
- Work within the Implementations team and cross functionally to identify ways to reduce costs and accelerate launch times without sacrificing customer satisfaction and project quality
- Collect and assess customer feedback and work to improve and refine services and/or provide coaching and training to team members in an effort to continuously improve services delivery
- Support Sales by contributing to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), developing Scopes of Work, and joining pre-sales calls to address customer questions or concerns about the Implementation process
- Evaluate performance of team members, executing the review and growth process for the team.
- Assist with recruitment of new team members
The kind of experience you’ll need:
- At least 3 years of experience managing a team of 5-10 individual contributors
- At least 3 years of experience in a SaaS-based professional services or Implementations team
- At least 3-6 years of experience with project management or senior technical lead responsibilities on client-facing project
- Proven ability to manage conflict and work through difficult challenges with customers
- Strong leadership, analytical thinking, and operational execution skills
- Experience in the use of business metrics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to take the lead delivering in a new market
- Ability to travel up to 10-25% of the time (post-pandemic)
- BS/BA in Business, Management, Communications, Information Technology, or related field
The extra stuff that would be nice:
- Experience working with MarTech solutions in support of the hospitality industry.
- Understanding of consumer loyalty programs
- Comfort with Mobile and Web-based technologies
For information on our benefits, see here.