The kind of person we’re looking for:
Do you love working with customers to help get them set up for success on their software platforms? Are you a technical problem-solver who loves rolling-up your sleeves and configuring software and applications? Do you enjoy coordinating projects and helping customers drive their business? If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join the Paytronix Customer Success team in supporting our restaurant and convenience store customers.
The restaurant and convenience store industries are going through a tremendous evolution and Paytronix is on the forefront of innovating to support these changes. Will you join us? As a Solutions Consultant, you will be instrumental in ensuring Paytronix’s customers get the support they need to drive tremendous value from our suite of guest engagement products and successfully transform in this time of great change. Your role is to be the primary point of contact on all technical configuration needs for your portfolio of customers, ensuring we continue to achieve world-class retention rates across your accounts. You will work with your customers to find technical solutions to business problems, troubleshoot technical issues, and train your customers to use Paytronix as a primarily self-service loyalty solution. You will also partner with customers to implement more complex and critical Paytronix program configurations while working and consulting with other experts across Paytronix in a highly collaborative team environment.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Work regularly with your assigned customers to assist them with executing on customer programs using the Paytronix Platform
- Assist customers in configuring the Paytronix platform to meet their unique business needs and technical environment
- Research and troubleshoot issues to find the best possible solution to solve a customer’s reported problems
- Provide best practice technical expertise and consultation on platform functionality
- Train customers on self-service features of Paytronix and enable/empower them to manage those tasks on their own on an ongoing basis. Document self-service tasks for which the customer is responsible.
- Conduct regular meetings with your customers to define priorities, communicate progress, and define objectives to support ongoing initiatives.
- Maintain organized tracking of open projects to ensure appropriate communications and timely completion of requests.
- Manage customer expectations on requested deliverables while working closely with Paytronix experts and other departments
- Participate on executive business reviews as the deployment’s technical subject-matter expert to represent configuration decisions and design that support the program’s desired outcomes.
The kind of skills and experience you’ll need:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to build rapport with a wide range of personalities.
- Technically-minded and detail-oriented with a passion for problem solving.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail; ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Strong collaboration skills with your teammates
- Ability to quickly learn new technology, including demonstrating mastery of basic and intermediate product features and proficiency with advanced features in a fast time frame.
- 3+ years relevant work experience in customer-facing roles within a SaaS-based company.
The extra stuff that would be nice:
- Experience with loyalty programs, in the restaurant or convenience store industries, and/or with point-of-sale systems such as Micros, Aloha and Toast.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and/or ServiceCloud
- Knowledge of software configuration, installation, and testing.
- Experience with the use of APIs in software products.
Salary: 74,000 - 104,000
For information on our benefits, see here.