The kind of person we’re looking for:
As an Implementation Specialist, you are instrumental in bringing newly signed clients live with our Order and Delivery product line. Your role is to execute all required steps of the setup and deployment process to a successful outcome. You will work and consult with groups across Paytronix in a highly collaborative team environment. Entry-Level position within field.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Perform technical implementation of the Order & Delivery product line. This includes:
- Configure all components of merchant and store information in the system
- Input, configure and validate merchant’s menu and menu data
- Install and train client to install software on their restaurant POS systems
- Document tasks for which the client is responsible.
- For limited scope projects of Order & Delivery focus:
- Manage projects to conclusion
- Maintain and communicate task status to client and Paytronix management
- Escalate challenges as needed.
- Tackle technical troubleshooting as part of ensuring successful implementation.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in person, over the phone, and through email.
- Identify and document improvements to the product or processes of the company.
- Write technical knowledge base articles, installation guides, training materials, and other documents for ranging skill levels.
- Take on additional responsibilities as necessary for the expansion and support of the team and company.
- Travel less than 5%.
The kind of experience you’ll need:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to build rapport with wide range of personalities.
- Technically minded and detail-oriented background with a passion for problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 2 years relevant work experience within business or I/T discipline.
- Demonstrated team-based project experience.
- Solid written communication skills with technical documentation experience a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and/or other software tools.
The extra stuff that would be nice:
- Experience in the restaurant industry and/or with point-of-sale systems such as Micros.
- Knowledge of software configuration, installation, and/or testing.
- Experience with client service including the delivery of training sessions.