The kind of person we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a smart, curious, empathetic person with product management experience to manage, develop, and execute a roadmap that will deliver best-in-class guest engagement experiences for brands and their customers. If you are someone who likes to talk product strategy on Monday and get into the technical details of a new feature on Wednesday, this role is for you. You’ll need strong communication and presentation skills which will help you be the primary evangelist for the product offering.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Manage technology development in collaboration with our development teams through clear definition of user requirements, prioritization of features, and continued development of our technology road map
- Serve as an internal champion for customers, working across functions to ensure that we deliver the best possible experience
- Work with leadership and product teams to define, prioritize, and integrate best practices and processes related to goals, customer feature requests, and internal tools
- Recruit, lead and mentor a team of product managers and product owners.
- Monitor and understand the key metrics governing the product with an eye toward continuously improving them through ongoing product innovation.
- Drive value from relationships with contractors/vendors of varying skill sets.
- Establish scalable systems for: user research; market/customer problem discovery; solution scoping; prototyping; user acceptance testing; product launching; and feature adoption
- Present Quarterly Business Reviews to executive leadership team on quarterly progress and business results and present product features at annual conference
- Manage and review the documentation and communication of product updates
- Support the sales and marketing teams as a product expert
- Coordinate with the marketing and customer support teams to launch new features
- Travel 10% domestically
The kind of experience you’ll need:
- 10+ years work experience with at least 5 years in a product management capacity with an emphasis on B2B2C SAAS products including hands-on experience creating road-maps, prioritizing backlogs, producing detailed requirements
- 4+ years managing, recruiting, and mentoring product managers, product owners, and product designers as direct reports.
- Experience supporting sales, marketing and customer success with roadmaps, demonstrations, and presentations.
- MBA or MS degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related technical field is preferred.
The extra stuff that would be nice:
- Experience bringing AI products, including Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, or deep learning technologies to market
- Strong UI/UX experience, and passion for building easy-to-use interfaces
- Restaurant, convenience store, or retail marketing experience