The kind of person we’re looking for:
As a Paytronix Technical Team Manager, you are responsible for guiding and coaching Technical Specialists on the Client Services Technical Team, helping them with best practices and prioritization within their areas of expertise. The ideal candidate will be self-directed, confident, and able to work without a great deal of structure and supervision.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Coordinating, resourcing, prioritizing technical work for Technical Specialists, including work within both the Implementation Team and Customer Success Team.
- May execute individual contributor duties for a small number of clients or projects.
- Assisting Technical Specialists in organizing the knowledge within their area of expertise.
- Ensure proper mentorship for newer members on the Technical Team.
- Prioritizing and guiding training for the TC team in areas of technical expertise.
- Prioritizing and guiding technical documentation generation and maintenance.
- Overseeing the deployment and maintenance of systems vital to the Technical Team.
- Maintain attention on tougher technical issues and escalate when appropriate; then ensure appropriate and timely resolution to those escalated issues.
- Monitoring work in the department and report status to management and other departments.
- Identifying areas for process improvement and sponsor projects to address them.
- Evaluate performance of team members, executing the review and growth process for the team.
- Assisting in managing relationships with third-party organizations such as agencies, POS companies and dealers, mobile app and website developers, and support organizations.
- Responsible for FTO approval and scheduling.
- Some travel (up to 5%) required.
The kind of experience you’ll need:
- BS/BA in business or technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to mentor and train others.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and document technical requirements.
- Technical knowledge of the Paytronix product suite and its appropriate application in the restaurant and/or convenience store industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
The extra stuff that would be nice:
- Experience with Jira and Smartsheet, or other work-flow or project management system.
- Prior experience with Paytronix customers, with a proven track record of satisfying customers.
- Experience in the use of business metrics.
- Experienced with creating Salesforce reports and dashboards.