The kind of person we’re looking for:
Paytronix is investing heavily in the expansion of our Customer Success & Support teams, and we are looking for our next Manager of Solutions Consulting. This management role will be responsible for leading a team of technical Solutions Consultants (SCs) in delivering personalized support of our market-leading platform to our Enterprise clients. The SCs are the primary technical point of contact on all configuration needs and ensure that their customers are achieving full value from their solution. As the manager of this team, you will be responsible for the effectiveness and overall performance of the Solutions Consultants by developing their skills, providing support, and driving an enhanced customer and employee experience.
As one of several managers in the Customer Success department, you will collaborate extensively with your peers, as well as across company departments to ensure that customers are well supported, and the Customer Success program continues to evolve. We are looking for a talented people-leader who is technically minded and passionate about customer experience.
The Manager of Solutions Consulting will elevate the profile and accomplishments of their team by raising awareness of positive cases studies – and then leveraging them into repeatable and scalable best practices to be used across the department. The Manager will work closely with their teams and customers to identify gaps in our customer experience to convert into process and policy improvements. The Manager must be able to collaborate cross-departmentally to influence company priorities and keep their team’s activities aligned to corporate objectives and key results (OKRs).
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Set expectations, provide goals, and manage priorities for direct reports to contribute to department and company objectives
- Hire, train, and manage a team of customer-facing technical consultants to help customers execute guest engagement programs utilizing the Paytronix platform.
- Provide situational coaching and skills development of team members at various stages of their career and experience levels
- Provide regular, timely, and constructive feedback to team and lead formal performance reviews
- Ensure the team has the tools, systems, and training to be able to execute their responsibilities at a consistently high level
- Handle customer escalations that originate from the team and use them as coaching opportunities to further develop the team’s skillset
- Serve as manager-level resource for selected accounts and third parties to build relationships with key stakeholders and ensure strong partnership and collaboration.
- In conjunction with the SC and account team, work directly with key customers to help evolve their program and provide guidance and best practices
- Collaborate with other departments and leaders within Paytronix to ensure alignment while delivering on special projects and company initiatives.
- Negotiate with and effectively influence other departments to provide required support to ensure completion of team goals
The kind of skills and experience you’ll need:
- Demonstrable experience in managing and leading high-performance teams
- Customer-centric mindset and proficiency in customer communications
- Technical Aptitude
- Excellent communication skills, both horizontally and vertically
- Ability to coach, mentor, and develop team talents
- Experience leading in-person and remote teams
The extra stuff that would be nice:
- Experience within the Hospitality or Hospitality Software industries
- Familiarity with Salesforce
For information on our benefits, see here.