The kind of person we're looking for:
A self-directed, confident person who can work without a great deal of structure or supervision. The Mobile App Implementation Specialist must be detail oriented, technically minded with excellent communication and project management skills.
In this role, you will work closely with Paytronix clients and our remote development partner to create and modify the Paytronix branded mobile app to meet client specifications. This person is responsible for training clients and colleagues on the branded app features and process. The role is the main point of escalation for all branded app-related projects. The ideal candidate will be able to learn from and adapt to changing requirements while maintaining ongoing long-term projects to improve process. This person will report into the Client Services Department as part of the Technical Team.
The kind of stuff you'll be doing:
- Assist remote development staff, clients and colleagues with creation, modification, and management of Paytronix branded mobile apps
- Build and refine branded app implementation process
- Contribute to mobile app documentation and specs, and their ongoing maintenance
- Contribute to and maintain process for clients to submit mobile app assets
- Manage the app update routines for branded app clients on an MRR support model
- Some availability outside normal business hours to accommodate time zone differences with remote development team
- Train clients and Paytronix team members on the branded app functionality and new features
- Consult with the product and remote development teams on branded app projects.
- Meet with the product team to discuss new feature proposals
- Aid the sales department in mobile demos
The kind of experience you'll need:
- BS or BA degree and/or relevant work experience within the computer and/or IT industry
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to build rapport with a wide range of personalities
- Experience working with mobile app environments
- 2 years of strong project management experience or Paytronix “Program Lead”
The extra stuff that would be nice:
- Experience in the restaurant industry and/or with industry systems, such as POS systems
- Knowledge of software development and testing
- Account management experience with customers
- Experience with Smartsheets or MS Project applications